It looks like I may have finally found my Dana Building salvation. A new candidate has emerged to take over the lease. Her name is Linda, and she’s willing to accept the incentive terms I described proposing to Kathleen a couple of entries ago ($1476 total, half payable now, half over the next six months).
After getting so freaked out the other day, I did a lot of praying, and received guidance to send out one more e-mail blast to the therapists I knew in Boulder. From this, Linda emerged, and after several discussions in the past few days, she agreed to the deal today. Somehow, getting clean with the Dana Ladies by sending them what I owed them freed my energy up to send another email blast, and to know what to say to generate the right kind of interest.
This is very exciting. Obviously, we still have several steps to take. Linda still needs to sign the lease, and I need a written document from the ladies stating that my lease is null and void, along with a signed copy of my agreement with Linda. Before I really celebrate, I need to be assured that I’m really absolved of responsibility for the space. However, provided all of this takes place, I will have experienced another miracle, and I can go on with my life, free from the worry of lawsuits, fainting, and car accidents.
No comments:
Post a Comment